Customer Service Training For Backmede
As the first line of contact with customers, service agents can influence customer perceptions and ensure their satisfaction and loyalty.
Ideal for those working in a contact centre role, this client service class will provide you the skills to provide deal with complex or challenging customer service situations.
It is the duty of the organisation to provide the kind of high-quality customer service training necessary to provide customers with positive experiences.
This workshop will provide you the skills to deliver a level of customer service that sets your organisation apart. You will learn methods to attract, connect with and keep customers in a competitive market, including how to turn complaints into opportunities.
- Attitudinal Issues
- Communicate and collaborate with customers utilising efficient communication processes
- Dealing with objections
- Group discussion, demonstration, exercise with group review
- How using excellent customer service can generate return business
- Practical exercises in pairs and trios with group discussion
- Remember to use ‘please’ and ‘thank-you’ and provide world-class courtesy
- The lifetime value of existing customers
- What makes clients stay, and the reasons they leave
About This Customer Service Training Session
Each workshop presents techniques for handling challenging clients and scenarios and also offers opportunities to apply new skills to service interactions.
No travel expenses, the training is conducted at your own facility. Professional, certified instructors with extensive experience in the service sector teach the classes.
Whether you need a public course or a group session in your offices, we can provide what you want at a price that will guarantee a wonderful return on your investment.
Training sessions customised to suit the Backmede local region and business.