Customer Service Training In Bacchus Marsh
Customer service isn’t a department. It is a philosophy to be embraced by each employee.Developed and presented by customer support specialists, this seminar teaches ways to work easily with others and create a more pleasant environment.
In today’s increasingly competitive markets, delivering exceptional customer service is increasingly important to differentiate you and your opponents.
This class discusses how to connect with the customer and illustrates how to handle customer service on the phone, in-person, responding to and sending e-mail, and when dealing with challenging clients.
- Actively listen to a customer with a complaint
- Building customer relationships
- Develop strategies for creating engaged employees and satisfied customers in whatever business units you manage.
- Set a customer complaint policy.
- How we ‘manage’ our customers
- Nature of client service – the facts and the myths
- Respond to and report on client feedback and complaints
- Understanding the client’s business needs
- Ways to make a winning first impression
About This Customer Service Training Session
Each workshop presents techniques for handling challenging clients and scenarios and also offers opportunities to apply new skills to service interactions.
Our Customer Service course will participate, instruct and equip your team members with the skills required for frequently tough customer support based roles.
The course includes role-playing exercises, team exercises, and discussions of concepts that are most relevant when tailored to the experiences of their students. This session is for Customer service representatives, sales professionals, sales and customer service supervisors and managers, marketing professionals and managers, front line workers, anyone and everyone who comes into contact with clients!
This session can be conducted on site at Bacchus Marsh.