Customer Service Training For Ayrford Area
As the first line of contact with clients, service agents can influence customer perceptions and ensure their satisfaction and loyalty.Developed and introduced by customer support specialists, this seminar teaches ways to work easily with others and create a more pleasant environment.
The benefits of good customer service are endless.
This course is suited to anyone who wishes to maximise their chances to construct exceptional internal or external customer relationships.
- Apply the basic aspects of customer service in a business
- Complaint handling practice
- Encourage ideas, suggestions and observations from all employees.
- How to deal with difficult customers
- Importance of first impressions , as seen from the customer’s standpoint
- Practised how to turn customer service disappointment into a positive experience
- Remember to use ‘please’ and ‘thank-you’ and offer world-class courtesy
- Understand how an individual’s behavior impacts the behavior of others
- What makes clients stay, and the reasons they leave
About This Customer Service Training Session
An fantastic course acceptable for all management and staff. Our courses can be tailored to meet the requirements of every business when dealing with both internal and external customers, regardless of industry or the size of your business.
Learn about client service skills, building customer loyalty, creating effective first impressions, managing customer expectations, and more by filtering through our training and development workshops.
Schedule the training when it’s convenient for your employees. This session is for Customer service representatives, sales professionals, sales and customer service supervisors and managers, marketing professionals and managers, front line workers, anyone and everyone who comes into contact with customers!
Customer Service Training available in Parramatta, Perth, Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide and Brisbane. This session can be customised to suit your company if you are located in Ayrford.