Ayr Customised Customer Service Training
Having the ability to clearly explain the next step in a process and confirming that the customer is satisfied, will decrease the amount of callbacks and return customers. Improving “first contact” resolution is among the primary drivers of consumer satisfaction.
Gain thorough knowledge and understanding of customer service practices and be confident in handling enquiries, complaints, and communications.
Providing great customer service is an art.
This program provides tools and skills to make memorable service experiences leading to customer loyalty and successful customer centric organisations.
- 11 creative techniques to sharpen your listening skills
- Communicate more assertively and effectively
- Develop effective interpersonal communication and problem-solving abilities
- How Good Am I at providing Service? Questionnaire
- The Way to prevent misunderstandings
- Searching for all the ways you can deliver, not grounds you can not
- Recognize that service delivery is an individual response value
- Telephone greetings that place a positive stage
- Using positive language and tone of voice
About This Customer Service Training Session
All of our programs can be customized to meet your specific needs.
If you do not find what you’re searching for, we can create it for you.
Satisfied customers are loyal customers.
You will learn the causes of poor customer care, very good customer support skills and how to handle complaints.
This Customer Service Training could be customised to suit the local area of Ayr.