Customer Service Training For Axe Creek
An engaging customer service training class to develop and fine-tune customer service skills, with half-day or time-management training options available.
Exceptional customer service is a critical element for any company, continually improving skills to achieve peak levels of performance and sales achievement.
Some of the greatest organizations know one of the keys is incorporating a strong customer service philosophy embraced by every single person.
This workshop will provide you the skills to provide a level of customer service that sets your organisation apart. You will learn methods to attract, connect with and retain customers in a competitive marketplace, such as how to turn complaints into opportunities.
- Being a positive effect and ambassador
- Dealing with difficult customers and complaints
- Delight the customer by going beyond customer satisfaction
- How to do ‘service recovery’ and turn an irate customer to a positive urge
- Identify ways to establish links between excellence in client service and your company practices and policies.
- Professional Telephone Techniques and Courtesy
- Sharing our own experiences of good and poor service
- Understand each customer is worth the sum total of all trades over time
- Why finding new customers costs five to seven times more
About This Customer Service Training Session
Each workshop introduces techniques for managing challenging clients and situations and also offers opportunities to apply new skills to support interactions.
No travel costs, the training is conducted in your own facility.
This course focuses on analysing needs, priorities and problem investigations in the delivery of service to clients.
We can customise the program so it’s contextualised to suit you and your office needs.
Training sessions customised to match the Axe Creek local area and business.