Customer Service Training In Avonmore
Customer service isn’t a department. It’s a philosophy to be adopted by each employee.
If you’re searching to provide exceptional, outstanding service then this course is ideal for all employees who deal with internal and external clients.
In this program, the student will learn about customer service and its relation to the international market, the meaning of ‘good service’, and exactly what the client expects.
This dynamic and interactive, course has been designed to help individuals acquire knowledge and skills necessary for producing memorable service encounters resulting in customer loyalty.
- 3 simple rules for answering another person’s phone
- Communication Skills
- Delight the Customer by Exceeding their Expectations
- How to identify and address the needs of your customers
- The Way to speak concisely and make every word count
- Practical exercises in pairs and trios with group discussion
- Service recovery
- Understand how an individual’s behavior influences the behaviour of others
- What your customers, want, need and anticipate
About This Customer Service Training Session
An important part of the training is to provide solutions to meet those needs and expectations through consistent and positively reinforced training.
Our Customer Service course will participate, instruct and equip your staff members with the skills required for frequently difficult customer service based roles.
The customer service training is either a complete or half-day customer support workshop focussed on the critical role people play in building customer loyalty and creating positive service experiences.
With a selection of training options, take a look at a number of the most popular themes or have us design something specific for you.
Providing local training options to your Avonmore company.