Customised Customer Service Training For Avon
Customer service is not a department. It’s a philosophy to be adopted by every employee.
Do you understand customer requirements and problems and would like to offer guidance to staff members?
In today’s rapidly changing business world, the trick to a successful organisation isn’t only about providing a quality service or product, but also about providing great customer care.
See the skills required to provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Answer the telephone in a standard way and with a grin
- Customers’ psychological needs
- Develop the skills and practices which are essential elements of a customer service focused supervisor.
- Helps you become an asset to your organisation by providing tactics and approaches to meet or surpass customer expectations
- How to keep your cool in the toughest situations
- Looking for all the ways you can deliver, not grounds you can not
- Record customer service standards and link them back to company goals.
- The 80 / 20 Rule — why you should ‘super-serve’ your top 20%
- Why you lose customers
About This Customer Service Training Session
As you discuss the various skills and techniques, you will draw from your own personal and varied experiences to discuss elements of reward and challenge. Consider this class as a re-energizing time to build and expand from where you are now.
Our customer service training is always aligned to the most frequent method of communication used to connect with your clients e.g. face to face, telephone, email.
The plan of short modules that may be delivered by group leaders to equip their people with the knowledge and skills to deliver the expertise.
We can also design a full-year and multi-year customer support program to develop and sustain a customer-focused culture.
To find out more on this Avon Client Service Training session contact us.