Avon Plains Customised Customer Service Training
Delivering first-class support is a successful strategy for everybody.
Discover what it means to provide truly outstanding customer service, along with the value of customer excellence to the modern business.
Providing exceptional customer service starts with knowing who your customers are and establishing a client focus to meet their needs.
Whether your team members come into contact with customers face-to-face, on the phone, or via email and chat support programmes, customer service training will make a difference.
- Answer the telephone in a standard way and with a grin
- Course Overview
- Enhance each customer interaction with friendliness and go the extra mile
- Giving customers the wrong impression
- Individual and group exercises, facilitated group discussion
- Know how to defuse situations with clients and to handle tough situations
- Responsiveness — how can we improve
- Things we tell customers and things we do not
- Use verifiable data while keeping reporting processes to compare changes in client satisfaction
About This Customer Service Training Session
Completing this course can help you recognize why businesses need excellent customer care.
Participants will learn to “wow” customers and build strong customer support teams.
This customer service course is suitable for anyone who has responsibility for serving external or internal clients.
You will learn the causes of poor customer care, good customer support skills and how to handle complaints.
Looking for interactive and transformational Customer Service Training for staff in your workplace? Contact us to discuss how we can help ignite your team’s performance.