Avisford Customised Customer Service Training
Client expectations are on an all-time high. In spite of continual insights, many customer needs are still not fulfilled. This is a clear sign that training has to be more stringent.
Ideal for those working in a contact centre role, this client service course will give you the skills to offer deal with complex or challenging customer service situations.
In today’s rapidly changing business world, the trick to a successful organisation isn’t only about providing an excellent product or service, but also about providing great customer care.
This course is ideal for anyone seeking training in customer service and client care.
- Active listening including taking notes
- Creating lasting first impressions
- Deliver tangible results through saved business and referrals
- Establishing customer needs and responding to requests
- Value of developing lasting relationships
- Prioritizing customer projects to maintain both the important as well as the urgent moving forward
- Responding to customer complaints
- The lifetime value of existing customers
- What distinguishes us from our competitors?
About This Customer Service Training Session
Exploring all customer touch points and focusing on professional communication, this course won’t only help you manage, track and report on the effectiveness of your service to clients, but manage customer complaints in a professional way.
If you’re in a customer focused role or you handle a customer service group, this program is ideal as it will better help you provide high quality service to customers and clients.
This comprehensive customer service Course will offer you a chance to explore your duties to the clients service function in your organisation. This session is for Customer service representatives, sales professionals, sales and customer service supervisors and managers, marketing professionals and managers, front line employees, anyone and everyone who comes into contact with customers!
Providing customised Customer Service Training into your local Avisford area.