Customer Service Training For Australind
Customer service is not a department. It is a philosophy to be adopted by each employee.
Ideal for those working in a contact centre role, this client service class will provide you the skills to provide deal with complex or challenging customer service situations.
Providing great customer service is an art.
You’ll discover how to communicate effectively over email with coworkers/ customers, record and retrieve product and customer information on a database and handle complaints, cope with stress and react effectively to customers.
- 5 ways to reduce costly mistakes
- Communicate effectively with your customers via email, phone, and in person.
- Deliver tangible results through stored business and referrals
- How to build good will
- How to keep from becoming upset and unraveled
- Nature of customer service – the truth and the myths
- Respond to and report on client feedback and complaints
- The impact of bad service on an organisation
- Ways to make a winning first impression
About This Customer Service Training Session
Ideal for staff members at all levels who are wanting to develop their customer service and communication skills for working with internal and external customers.
Our trainers are experts in their field and have plenty of Customer CARE experience within your industry.
Simply put, the higher quality customer service you provide, the higher level of customer satisfaction you may enjoy, and that will translate into repeat business and more revenue. This session is for Customer service representatives, sales professionals, sales and customer service supervisors and managers, marketing professionals and managers, front line employees, anyone and everyone who comes into contact with customers!
This Customer Service Training could be customised to suit the local area of Australind.