Customer Service Training For Australian National University Area
Delivering first-class service is a successful strategy for everyone.
Do you understand customer needs and problems and would like to provide guidance to staff members?
Learn the principles of customer service, with tips on the best way best to provide excellent customer support to improve your bottom line.
The importance of a corporate culture that fulfills and excites its employees cannot be underestimated.
- Build loyal relationships with customers and employees
- Communicate effectively with your customers via email, phone, and in person.
- Develop strategies to obtain customer feedback for improving the supply of products and services
- Group discussion, brief practice sessions in pairs with feedback
- How to make your customers love you and tell everyone they know
- Presentation, revolving flipchart exercise in small groups, group review
- Responsiveness — how can we improve
- Understand each customer is worth the sum total of all transactions over time
- Using positive language and tone of voice
About This Customer Service Training Session
Ideal for staff members at all levels that are wanting to develop their customer service and communication skills for working with internal and external customers.
Please contact us about specific articles and customisation.
This customer service course is appropriate for anyone who has responsibility for serving internal or external customers.
We’ve got a great deal of great customer service training courses that will be a great fit for you and your staff.
Customer Service Training are available for individuals in all big cities, customised training onsite is available in Australian National University.