Australia Square Local Customer Service Training
Customer service is intentionally and carefully designed to suit your business — not by doing different things, rather by doing the same things differently.
Good customer service is critical for all businesses, big or small. It can have a direct impact on customer loyalty and where potential customers choose to spend their money.
It costs less to retain loyal customers than to acquire new ones. In addition, satisfied clients are more receptive to additional sales messages and are likely to refer others to that business.
This course covers essential topics in providing quality client service.
- Enjoy how their individual effort counts towards the success of the organisation
- Catch suggestions for improvement from clients
- Diagnose problems in delivery of customer support
- The Way to exceed customer expectations
- The Way to prevent misunderstandings
- Professional Telephone Techniques and Courtesy
- Relationship triangle trust and loyalty
- Up selling and cross selling Methods
- What makes clients remain, and the reasons they leave
About This Customer Service Training Session
An important aspect of the training is to provide solutions to meet those needs and expectations through consistent and positively reinforced training.
One-day instructor-led customer service training classes are offered at your site for up to 15 students per course.
The design of short modules which may be delivered by group leaders to equip their people with the skills and knowledge to deliver the expertise.
With a range of training options, have a look at some of the most popular topics or have us design something specific for you.
Customer Service Training available in Brisbane, Perth, Sydney, Parramatta, Canberra, Melbourne and Adelaide. This session could be customised to suit your company if you are located in Australia Square.