Customised Customer Service Training For Australia Plains
Customer service is intentionally and carefully designed to match your business — not by doing different things, instead by doing the same things differently.
Feedback from workshop participants informs us that they can immediately apply their new skills to their office the next day.
In this customer service training program, participants learn the crucial skills required to deliver exceptional customer service through real world exercises and group activities.
This Program Introduces the fundamental concepts of customer service and dives into effective customer service methods and practices.
- Active listening skills on the telephone
- Building customer relationships
- Easy methods for crystal-clear, positive communications
- How to identify and address the needs of your clients
- How to provide customer service over the telephone
- Know how to handle customer behaviour by understanding their needs and expectations
- Review client satisfaction with service delivery using verifiable data while maintaining reporting procedures to compare changes in customer satisfaction
- The Value and Belief of Customer Care
- What does good service look like and feel like?
About This Customer Service Training Session
An important aspect of the training is to offer solutions to meet those needs and expectations through consistent and positively reinforced training.
Our customer service training programs already include many great research-proven topics for you to select from.
The more you know about your customers the more empowered your team will be and the better results you’ll get from training.
We can customise the program so it’s contextualised to suit you and your workplace needs.
On the lookout for interactive and transformational Customer Service Training for staff at your workplace? Contact us to discuss how we can help ignite your team’s performance.