Customer Service Training In Austins Ferry
Customer service is intentionally and carefully designed to suit your business — not by doing different things, instead by doing the same things differently.
Have you got well-developed skills and a broad understanding of customer service plans?
Individuals who interact directly with a client must have a skillset and mindset to meet or exceed a client’s expectations.
The significance of a corporate culture that fulfills and excites its employees cannot be underestimated.
- 12 poor listening habits and how to prevent them
- Confidently handle unhappy customers and develop a solution-centric approach to complaints.
- Define what great customer support is for yourself and others.
- Defining Customer Service
- How to exceed customer expectations
- How we ‘manage’ our clients
- Know how to handle customer behaviour by understanding their needs and expectations
- Respond to customer requests with a sense of urgency
- The lifetime value of existing customers
- Using body language to your advantage
About This Customer Service Training Session
Establishing a successful customer service program in your business demands dedication from yourself and your staff.
Participants will learn to “wow” customers and build strong customer service teams.
This course provides guidelines and best practices for providing excellent customer service that will enable frontline associates and support staff in back-up and support roles to build, preserve, and increase a loyal customer base.
You will learn methods to attract, connect with and retain customers in a competitive marketplace, including how to turn complaints into opportunities.
Your Customer Service Training can be customised to suit the local Austins Ferry area if you have a team.