Customised Customer Service Training For Aurville
An engaging customer service training class to develop and fine-tune customer service skills, with half-day or time-management training options available.
Good customer service is an integral part of any successful business. Not only will your customers feel great about doing business with you, you can strengthen your company reputation and opening up chances for repeat business.
Providing great customer service is an art.
The amount of service offered to each and every customer frequently makes the difference between whether a brand fails or succeeds.
- Assess customer needs and provide constructive advice to promote the improvement of customer service delivery
- Complaints and why we need them
- Encourage ideas, observations and suggestions from all employees.
- How listening can surmount a stressed situation
- Know how to contribute to and create a customer service culture
- Obtain customer feedback to continuously refine a customer support program
- Responsibility for customer service
- Up selling and cross selling techniques
- Why finding new clients costs five to seven times more
About This Customer Service Training Session
A customer support program formalises the level of customer service you aim to supply, and what practical things you will do to accomplish this.
If you’re in a customer focused role or you manage a client service group, this program is perfect as it will better enable you to provide high quality service to clients and clients.
This course focuses on analysing needs, priorities and problem diagnoses in the delivery of service to clients.
Throughout the program, you’ll receive training that takes you in the principles of customer care through to providing quality customer feedback and customer satisfaction as a way of improving and possibly growing your business.
This session can be conducted on site at Aurville.