Auburn Vale Customised Customer Service Training
Complex customer service roles are in demand across a whole spectrum of industries and offices, including banking and finance, travel and retail, contact centers, help desks, reception, front of company and counter service.
Fantastic customer service is vital for all businesses, large or small. It can have a direct effect on customer loyalty and where prospective customers decide to invest their money. To put it simply, the higher quality customer service you provide, the higher level of customer satisfaction you will enjoy, and that will translate into repeat business and more earnings.
One good customer service experience can alter the whole perception a customer holds towards the organization.
This workshop which can be tailored specifically for your organisation or department in order to examine various contact points for clients and the effect on their customer journey and experience.
- Assess customer needs and provide constructive information to promote the improvement of customer service delivery
- Communicate effectively with your clients via email, phone, and in person.
- Demonstrate flexible ways of dealing with difficult clients
- How to exceed customer expectations
- Innocent statements that can drive customers away
- Professional telephone and email techniques
- Review client satisfaction with service delivery
- Understand each customer is worth the sum total of all trades over time
- Why finding new clients costs five to seven times more
About This Customer Service Training Session
Exploring all customer touch points and focusing on professional communication, this course won’t just help you manage, track and report on the effectiveness of your service to clients, but handle customer complaints in a professional way.
Please contact us about specific articles and customisation.
Schedule the training when it is convenient for your employees.
Throughout the program, you’ll receive training that takes you in the fundamentals of customer care through to providing quality customer feedback and customer satisfaction as a way of improving and possibly growing your business.
This session could be conducted on site at Auburn Vale.