Customer Service Training For Auburn South
As the first line of contact with clients, service agents can influence customer perceptions and ensure their satisfaction and loyalty.
Ideal for those working in a contact centre role, this client service class will give you the skills to provide deal with complex or challenging customer service situations.
Our customer services course is ideally suited to those already working in a customer service capacity, or considering exploring a new career area.
This in house customer service skills course is aimed at creating service skills, including tackling the more difficult situations.
- Advance a customer service program from a fundamental to advanced degree
- Coping with anger and complaining customers
- Delight the Customer by Exceeding their Expectations
- Helps customer-facing-staff to understand the importance of good service and its role in customer retention
- Include a staff training program and review staff performance regularly.
- Nature of communication – what it is and why it goes wrong
- Seek ways to continuously improve
- The 3 Principles of superior customer support
- Using positive language and tone of voice
About This Customer Service Training Session
Good customer service is an integral part of any successful business. Not only will your clients feel great about doing business with you, you can strengthen your company reputation and opening up opportunities for repeat business.
So as to create customer satisfaction, you need to go beyond good customer service and exceed your customers’ expectations with exceptional service every time.
Service professionals will need to understand that they are the very important links between the customers and the organisation.
With a selection of training options, take a look at a number of the most popular topics or have us design something specific for you.
For more information on this Auburn South Client Service Training session contact us.