Customised Customer Service Training For Ashley Area
Complex customer service roles are in demand across a complete spectrum of industries and workplaces, such as banking and finance, travel and retail, contact centers, help desks, reception, front of company and counter support.
Each and every contact between you and the client is vital. This course will allow you to understand the fundamental principles of good customer service practices, whether you communicate with customers in person, on the telephone or via email.
Our customer services class is ideally suited to those already working in a customer service capacity, or contemplating exploring a new career area.
This class discusses how to connect with the customer and illustrates how to manage customer service on the phone, in-person, responding to and sending email, and when dealing with challenging customers.
- 5 ways to improve your over-the-phone character
- Complaint handling and customer interaction
- Easier management of staff and customer problems because of improved management skills and increased satisfaction of employees and clients
- How to handle the inherent frustrations of heavy client contact
- Innocent statements that can drive customers away
- Listened effectively, asked questions and summarised to respond fully to a customer request
- Recognise what employees are searching for to be genuinely engaged.
- The secrets to good rapport with customers and associates
- Using body language to your advantage
About This Customer Service Training Session
As you discuss the many skills and techniques, you will draw from your own personal and diverse experiences to share elements of challenge and reward. Consider this class as a re-energizing time to build and expand from where you are now.
No travel costs, the training is conducted at your own facility.
Providing excellent customer service is essential to the long-term viability of each enterprise. This session is for Customer service representatives, sales professionals, sales and customer service supervisors and managers, marketing professionals and managers, front line workers, anyone and everyone who comes into contact with customers!
Providing customised Customer Service Training into your neighborhood Ashley area.