Ashfield Local Customised Customer Service Training
Complex customer service functions are in demand across a whole spectrum of industries and offices, such as banking and finance, travel and retail, contact centres, help desks, reception, front of company and counter service.
Gain thorough knowledge and understanding of customer service practices and become confident in handling enquiries, complaints, and communications.
Most customer service training emphasises skills and behaviours. These are important. However, delivering the best possible customer service — maintaining your customer retention high — requires more than basic training, it requires cultural change.
This program provides tools that will further improve customer service skills and confidence when providing service to customers from diverse cultures.
- Adopted a consistent, professional fashion when speaking with customers
- Capture suggestions for improvement from customers
- Develop and execute strategies and methods to enhance customer service delivery
- How to Deal with the inherent frustrations of heavy client contact
- How to view your organization through the eyes of the customer
- Listened effectively, asked questions and summarised to respond fully to a customer request
- Record customer service standards and relate them back to company objectives.
- The power of using names, with 5 easy tips to remember them
- What your customers, desire, need and expect
About This Customer Service Training Session
Ideal for staff members at all levels who are wanting to develop their customer service and communication skills for working with internal and external customers.
One-day instructor-led customer service training classes are offered at your site for up to 15 students per class.
To put it simply, the higher quality customer service you provide, the higher level of customer satisfaction you may enjoy, and that will translate into repeat business and more revenue.
We can even design a full-year and multi-year customer support program to build and sustain a customer-focused culture.
This session is created for business located in Ashfield.