Customer Service Training For Ashcroft Area
Complex customer service roles are in demand across a whole spectrum of industries and offices, such as banking and finance, travel and retail, contact centers, help desks, reception, front of company and counter support.
Do you have well-developed skills and a broad understanding of customer service plans?
Our training provides advanced customer service tips for your organization based on the content area or competency that you would like to improve.
The main aspect of service skills training is equipping your team with the skills that allow the customer to guide the content, interaction and structure of your product and service knowledge base.
- Active listening skills on the phone
- Capture suggestions for improvement from clients
- Developed skills in engaging with customers and handling their enquiries effectively
- The Way to do ‘service recovery’ and turn an irate customer to a positive advocate
- Introducing colleagues to resolve customer service issue
- Practical exercises in pairs and trios with group discussion
- Review customer satisfaction with service delivery
- Teaches skills for handling difficult, abusive and high maintenance customers.
- Why you lose customers
About This Customer Service Training Session
Companies will need to provide their employees access to a wider range of knowledge source, subject matter specialists, examples of best practices and other peoples’ experience of customer services.
Learn about client service skills, building customer loyalty, creating effective first impressions, managing customer expectations, and more by filtering through our training and development workshops.
The customer service training is either a complete or half-day customer support workshop focussed on the critical role people play in building customer loyalty and creating positive service experiences.
We can also design a full-year and multi-year customer support program to develop and maintain a customer-focused culture.
Neighborhood Ashcroft Customer Service Training available for teams.