Customised Customer Service Training For Ashby Island Area
Customer service is intentionally and carefully designed to match your business — not by doing different things, rather by doing the same things differently.
Engage your staff with customer service training that is easy to implement and easy to use.
Learn the principles of customer service, with ideas on the best way best to provide excellent customer support to improve your bottom line.
This program provides skills and tools to create memorable service experiences resulting in customer loyalty and productive customer centric organisations.
- Accepting responsibility outside your area
- Create a reputation for reliability by fulfilling their promises to customers
- Develop the skills and practices that are essential elements of a customer service focused supervisor.
- How listening can surmount a stressed situation
- How to resurrect lost customers
- Raise the bar on customer service and marketing strategies
- React to a complaint as an opportunity for service recovery and to enhance systems
- Recognize the value of providing excellent service to both internal and external clients
- The power of using names, with 5 simple tips to remember them
- Ways to make a winning first impression
About This Customer Service Training Session
Ideal for staff members at all levels who are wanting to develop their customer service and communication skills for working with internal and external customers.
Our focus is on you, and we’ll deliver a customer service training workshop that’s exactly what your business needs.
The customer service training is either a complete or half-day customer support workshop focussed on the crucial role individuals play in building customer loyalty and creating positive service experiences.
We can also design a full-year and multi-year customer service program to develop and maintain a customer-focused culture.
Ask us about a customised training session at Ashby Island.