Customer Service Training For Ashbourne
Complex customer service functions are in demand across a whole spectrum of industries and workplaces, including banking and finance, travel and retail, contact centres, help desks, reception, front of company and counter support.
Engage your team with customer service training that’s easy to implement and easy to use.
In this program, the learner will learn about customer service and its relation to the international market, the meaning of ‘great service’, and exactly what the customer expects.
This customer service class will provide practical methods for improving how to deal with customers in a broad range of challenging situations.
- Addresses the skills required to provide excellent customer service to internal and external clients.
- Complaint handling practice sessions with feedback, group review
- Defining good customer service
- Have the knowledge, skills and desire to work out a customer’s inquiry or problem on the initial call.
- How using excellent customer service can generate return business
- Nature of client service – the facts and the myths
- Stepping into your clients shoes
- The Value and Belief of Customer Care
- What your clients, want, need and anticipate
About This Customer Service Training Session
Good customer service is an integral part of any successful enterprise. Not only will your customers feel great about doing business with you, you can strengthen your organization reputation and opening up opportunities for repeat business.
If you’re in a customer focused role or you manage a customer service group, this program is perfect as it will better help you deliver high quality service to clients and clients.
This class focuses on analysing needs, priorities and problem diagnoses in the delivery of service to customers.
Whether you need a public course or a group session at your offices, we can supply exactly what you want at a price that will guarantee a great return on your investment.
Customised Customer Service Training for Ashbourne teams.