Arthurton Local Customer Service Training
An engaging customer service training class to develop and fine-tune customer service skills, with half-day or time-management training options available.
Engage your staff with customer service training that’s easy to implement and simple to use.
Most successful businesses and businesses take customer service very seriously.
This 1-day customer service training course introduces entry-level customer service agents to the basic principles and techniques required to provide excellent service.
- Attitudinal Issues
- Consequences of poor service
- Develop and implement strategies and methods to improve customer service delivery
- Set a customer complaint policy.
- Increases customer satisfaction and retention generating greater potential income for the company
- Lessens stress by providing skills to de-escalate challenging situations
- Relationship triangle trust and loyalty
- Understanding the client service interplay ‘experience vs. process’
- What makes customers stay, and the reasons they leave
About This Customer Service Training Session
An fantastic course acceptable for all staff and management. Our courses can be tailored to meet the requirements of every business when dealing with both internal and external customers, regardless of industry or the size of your business.
Loyal customers tell others and advertise the benefits of your products and services.
The customer service course will enhance each participant’s capacity to handle interactions with clients and ensure that they have the confidence to allow them to implement best practice customer service techniques, delivering customer satisfaction whilst developing customer loyalty.
You will learn ways to attract, connect with and keep customers in a competitive marketplace, such as how to turn complaints into opportunities.
On the lookout for interactive and transformational Customer Service Training for staff at your workplace? Contact us to discuss how we can help ignite your team’s performance.