Arthurs Lake Local Customer Service Training
As the first line of contact with clients, service representatives can affect customer perceptions and ensure their loyalty and satisfaction.
Do you understand customer requirements and problems and want to offer advice to staff members?
This course provides guidelines and best practices for providing excellent customer service that will enable frontline associates and support staff in copy and support functions to build, preserve, and increase a loyal customer base.
What is happening on the inside of your organization is felt on the outside by your customers.
- Actively listen to a customer with a complaint
- Building and maintaining rapport
- Develop and execute strategies and methods to improve customer service delivery
- How to apply the Worldwide Customer Service Standards of best practice
- Include the best point-of-sale system.
- Nature of communication – what it is and why it goes wrong
- Realize the value of providing excellent service to both external and internal clients
- Time management Methods
- What distinguishes us from our competitors?
About This Customer Service Training Session
An important aspect of the training is to offer solutions to meet those needs and expectations through consistent and positively reinforced training.
Please contact us about specific articles and customisation.
This Customer Service Training Course is for professionals who want to make a significant contribution to their company’s image or bottom line and make their own lives simpler by always providing exceptional customer service to both external and internal clients.
We’ll provide you invaluable know-how on a wide assortment of topics such as organizing your desk, proper email etiquette, dealing with tough customers, and how customer service will make your company excel.
Customised Customer Service Training made for local Arthurs Lake business.