Artarmon Customised Customer Service Training
Customer service is intentionally and carefully designed to match your business — not by doing different things, instead by doing the exact things differently.
Fantastic customer service is critical for all businesses, large or small. It can have a direct impact on customer loyalty and where prospective customers choose to spend their money. Simply put, the higher quality customer service you provide, the higher level of customer satisfaction you may enjoy, and that will translate into repeat business and more revenue.
In today’s increasingly competitive markets, providing exceptional customer service is increasingly important to differentiate you and your competitors.
This 1-day customer service training class introduces entry-level customer service agents to the basic principles and techniques required to provide excellent service.
- Actively look for ways to go the extra mile and exceed customer expectations
- Building rapport with customers
- Deliver tangible results through stored referrals and business
- How to avoid making a poor phone impression
- Identifying challenging customer requests
- Make decisions to overcome problems and accommodate customer services
- Satisfying the client’s basic needs
- Understand that neutral or indifferent service loses customers, creates dissatisfaction
- Why finding new customers costs five to seven times more
About This Customer Service Training Session
A customer support program formalises the level of customer service you aim to provide, and what practical things you will do to achieve this.
Learn the principles of customer service, with tips on the best way best to provide excellent customer support to boost your bottom line.
This customer service class is appropriate for anybody who has responsibility for serving internal or external clients.
You will learn methods to attract, connect with and keep customers in a competitive market, such as how to turn complaints into opportunities.
If you want to book a session for your group in Artarmon please inform us.