Customer Service Training For Arrowsmith Area
Customers are the lifeblood of any enterprise. Yet it is surprising how few people and organisations have mastered providing consistent service excellence.
If you are in a customer focused role or you manage a customer service team, this program is perfect as it will better enable you to deliver high quality service to clients and clients.
Individuals who interact directly with a customer needs to have a skillset and mindset to meet or exceed a client’s expectations.
If your employees are properly trained and demonstrate professional service skills, your organization’s customer loyalty and satisfaction improve
- 3 steps to assertive behaviour to get difficult messages around in tactful, respectful manner
- Consult and communicate effectively with relevant people
- Deliver tangible results through stored referrals and business
- Have the knowledge, skills and desire to work out a customer’s query or problem on the initial call.
- Identifying challenging customer requests
- Lessens stress by providing skills to de-escalate challenging situations
- Recognise every customer touch point is a ‘moment of truth’
- Up selling and cross selling Methods
- Use verifiable data while maintaining reporting processes to compare changes in client satisfaction
About This Customer Service Training Session
Assessing all customer touch points and focusing on professional communication, this course won’t only help you manage, monitor and report on the effectiveness of your service to clients, but handle customer complaints in a professional manner.
Participants will learn to “wow” customers and build strong customer support teams. Professional, certified instructors with extensive experience in the service industry teach the classes.
We are also experienced at providing bespoke training courses in customer services, as well as longer term programmes to meet specific organisation targets and service standards.
Customer Service Training sessions offered in Arrowsmith if you’re a business looking for a customised training session. Workshops available in Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, Sydney, Parramatta, Canberra and Melbourne.