Customised Customer Service Training For Arno Bay
Having the ability to clearly explain the next step in a process and confirming that the client is satisfied, will reduce the amount of callbacks and return clients. Improving “first contact” resolution is among the principal drivers of consumer satisfaction.
Good customer service is critical for all businesses, big or small. It may have a direct impact on customer loyalty and where prospective customers choose to spend their money.
In today’s increasingly competitive markets, delivering exceptional customer support is increasingly important to differentiate you and your opponents.
This customer service class will provide participants with the knowledge and skills needed to ensure that products and services are delivered and maintained to the standards your customers have come to expect.
- Attitudinal Issues
- Cost of a Dissatisfied Client
- Enhance each customer interaction with friendliness and go the extra mile
- Handling work based customer requests
- How to resurrect lost customers
- Manage Different Stressful Situations with the Irate, Rambling, Insistent, Threatening or Vulgar Clients
- Responding to challenging customer requests assertively
- Understanding the customer’s situation
- Use verifiable data while keeping reporting procedures to compare changes in customer satisfaction
About This Customer Service Training Session
As you discuss the various skills and techniques, you may draw from your own personal and diverse experiences to share elements of reward and challenge. Consider this class as a re-energizing time to build and expand from where you are now.Ideal for those working in a contact centre role, this client service course will give you the skills to manage complex or challenging customer service situations.
This course provides guidelines and best practices for providing excellent customer service that will enable frontline associates and service staff in copy and support roles to build, maintain, and increase a loyal customer base. This session is for Customer service representatives, sales professionals, sales and customer service supervisors and managers, marketing professionals and managers, front line employees, anyone and everyone who comes into contact with customers!
Customised Customer Service Training for Arno Bay teams.