Customised Customer Service Training In Arncliffe
Customers are any organisation’s finest assets.
Do you have well-developed skills and a broad knowledge of customer service strategies? So as to stick out in today’s business environment, an individual cannot hope to have by just meeting customer expectations.
You’ll learn how to communicate effectively over email with coworkers/ clients, record and retrieve product and customer information on a database and manage complaints, deal with stress and respond effectively to clients.
- Anticipating customer needs before they become an issue
- Complaint handling practice
- Demonstration, facilitated group review, pairs exercise with group review
- Examples of exceptional customer service skills
- Increases customer satisfaction and retention generating greater potential income for the company
- Prioritizing customer projects to maintain both the important as well as the urgent moving forward
- Respond to and report on client feedback and complaints
- Things we tell customers and things we do not
- Using body language to your advantage
About This Customer Service Training Session
Customer service training programs enhance the customer service skills and abilities of your employees and equip them with the customer service tools mentioned previously.
Learn about client service skills, building customer loyalty, creating effective first impressions, managing customer expectations, and more by filtering through our training and development workshops.
This program provides tools to identify the various ingredients that lead to difficult customer situations; understand and defeat them and demonstrate how client recovery can benefit your company.
You will learn the causes of poor customer care, good customer care skills and how to deal with complaints.
For more information on this Arncliffe Customer Service Training session contact us.