Customer Service Training For Armatree Area
Delivering first-class support is a successful strategy for everybody.
Each and every contact between you and the client is important. This course can help you understand the basic principles of good customer service practices, whether you communicate with customers in person, on the telephone or via email.
This course provides guidelines and best practices for providing excellent customer service that will enable frontline associates and support staff in copy and support functions to build, maintain, and increase a loyal customer base.
This customer support class will provide participants with the knowledge and skills required to make certain that products and services are delivered and maintained to the standards your customers have come to expect.
- Actively look for ways to go the extra mile and exceed customer expectations
- Communicate effectively with your customers via email, phone, and in person.
- Develop more confidence and skill as a problem-solver
- Have standard ways to solve common customer Issues
- Internal vs. External customers
- Manage Different Stressful Situations with the Irate, Rambling, Insistent, Threatening or Vulgar Clients
- Recognise and reward staff behavior that you want repeated.
- The power of using names, with 5 simple tips to remember them
- What is Customer Service?
About This Customer Service Training Session
All of our programs can be customized to satisfy your precise needs.
Participants will learn key concepts and take part in facilitated exercises and discussions that will personalize the customer support content to their precise functions and responsibilities in the organization.
This one-day course investigates the essence of truly exceptional customer service, providing the skills to respond to customer and customer needs.
We’ll give you invaluable know-how on a broad assortment of topics such as organizing your desk, appropriate email etiquette, dealing with tough customers, and how customer service will make your business excel.
If you would like to book a session for your group in Armatree please let us know.