Argoon Local Customer Service Training
Trying to find customer service training classes?
Do you have well-developed skills and a broad knowledge of customer service plans? In order to stand out in today’s business environment, one can’t hope to have by just meeting customer expectations.
This course Introduces the fundamental concepts of customer service and dives into effective customer service techniques and practices.
- 12 poor listening habits and how to prevent them
- Confidently deal with unhappy customers and produce a solution-centric approach to complaints.
- Develop the skills and practices that are essential elements of a customer service focused supervisor.
- Giving customers the wrong impression
- Identify the needs and priorities of the organisation in providing services to clients
- Listening fully and with attention
- Recognize that service delivery is an individual response value
- The 3 Principles of superior customer service
- What your customers, desire, need and expect
About This Customer Service Training Session
Exploring all customer touch points and focusing on professional communication, this course won’t just help you manage, monitor and report on the effectiveness of your service to customers, but manage customer complaints in a professional way.
So as to make customer satisfaction, you want to go beyond great customer service and exceed your clients’ expectations with exceptional service every time.
This customer service class is suitable for anyone who has responsibility for serving internal or external clients.
We can even design a full-year and multi-year customer service program to build and maintain a customer-focused culture.
Customer Service Training sessions available in Argoon if you’re a business looking for a customised training session. Workshops available in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra and Melbourne.