Customised Customer Service Training For Ardross Area
Complex customer service roles are in demand across a complete spectrum of industries and workplaces, such as banking and finance, travel and retail, contact centres, help desks, reception, front of company and counter service.
If you are in a customer focused role or you manage a customer support team, this program is ideal as it will better help you deliver high quality service to customers and clients.
In today’s rapidly changing business world, the trick to a successful organisation is not only about providing an excellent product or service, but also about delivering great customer care.
This short course gives you practical skills, knowledge and strategies.
- Answer the phone in a standard way and with a smile
- Building and maintaining rapport
- Defining good customer service
- Group discussion, presentation, exercise with team review
- Identifying challenging customer requests
- Lessens stress by providing skills to de-escalate challenging situations
- Say no without using the ‘no’ term and avoid disappointing a customer
- The 3 Principles of superior customer support
- What does great service look like and feel like?
About This Customer Service Training Session
Fantastic customer service is an integral component of any successful business. Not only will your customers feel good about doing business with you, you can strengthen your organization reputation and opening up opportunities for repeat business.
Our focus is on you, and we’ll provide a customer service training workshop that’s just what your company needs.
The course will provide you the skills to develop customer loyalty and will instruct you how to look after yourself and feel confident in any customer situation.
We can customise the program so it is contextualised to suit you and your workplace needs.
Require a quote for your Ardross company Contact us today.