Arding Local Customer Service Training
Clients are any organisation’s finest assets.
Gain thorough knowledge and understanding of customer service practices and become confident in handling enquiries, complaints, and communications.
It costs less to retain loyal customers than to acquire new ones. In addition, satisfied customers are more open to additional sales messages and are likely to refer others to this enterprise.
This program provides tools that will further enhance customer service skills and confidence when providing service to clients from diverse cultures.
- Always welcome a customer with friendliness and a willingness to serve
- Creates a professional and proactive image for the company through service standards
- Enjoy their work more, so clients can feel their enthusiasm for their role
- Exemplary service and how to achieve same
- Interpersonal skills with customers
- Know how to defuse situations with clients and to handle tough situations
- Review customer satisfaction with service delivery
- The right and wrong ways to say “no”
- Use verifiable data while maintaining reporting procedures to compare changes in customer satisfaction
About This Customer Service Training Session
Assessing all customer touch points and focusing on professional communication, this course won’t just help you manage, monitor and report on the effectiveness of your service to customers, but handle customer complaints in a professional manner.
Our customer service training programs already include many great research-proven topics for you to choose from.
This one-day course investigates the essence of truly exceptional customer service, providing the skills to react to customer and customer needs.
You will learn the causes of poor customer support, very good customer care skills and how to deal with complaints.
Customer Service Training sessions offered in Arding if you’re a business searching for a customised training session. Workshops available in Melbourne, Perth, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canbeera and Parramatta.