Customer Service Training For Ardglen
Being able to clearly explain the next step in a process and confirming that the client is satisfied, will reduce the number of callbacks and return customers. Improving “first contact” resolution is among the principal drivers of consumer satisfaction.
Engage your staff with customer service training that’s simple to implement and easy to use.
A number of customer service skills are needed to be able to provide customer service that truly satisfies customers.
This Program Introduces the fundamental concepts of customer service and dives into effective customer service techniques and practices.
- Evaluate customer needs and provide constructive information to promote the improvement of customer service delivery
- Create a positive impression on your customers and enhance the image of your organisation
- Easier management of staff and customer problems because of enhanced management skills and enhanced satisfaction of staff and customers
- Factors of good and poor communication on the phone
- Individual and group exercises, facilitated group discussion
- Searching for all the ways you can deliver, not grounds you can’t
- Say no without using the ‘no’ word and avoid disappointing a customer
- Turning disappointment into delight
- What does good service look like and feel like?
About This Customer Service Training Session
As you discuss the many skills and techniques, you may draw from your own personal and varied experiences to discuss elements of reward and challenge. Consider this class as a re-energizing time to build and expand from where you are now.
No travel costs, the training is conducted at your own facility.
This course session contains an engaging blend of lecture, group interaction, and role-playing to improve retention of their training.
You will learn the causes of poor customer support, good customer support skills and how to handle complaints.
Providing local training options to your Ardglen business.