Archer River Customised Customer Service Training
Customers are the lifeblood of any business. Yet it is surprising how few people and organisations have mastered delivering consistent service excellence.
If you’re in a customer focused role or you handle a customer service team, this program is perfect as it will better help you provide high quality service to clients and clients. In order to stand out in today’s business environment, one can’t hope to have by just meeting customer expectations.
This workshop will provide you the skills to provide a level of customer service that sets your organisation apart. You will learn methods to attract, connect with and retain customers in a competitive market, including how to turn complaints into opportunities.
- Evaluate customer needs and provide constructive advice to promote the improvement of customer service delivery
- Creating lasting first impressions
- Deliver bad news to clients in a more positive way.
- Exemplary service and how to achieve same
- Identified ways they can add value to client relationships and exceed expectations
- Professional Telephone Techniques and Courtesy
- Recognise what employees are searching for to be truly engaged.
- The power of using titles, with 5 simple tips to remember them
- What is Customer Support?
About This Customer Service Training Session
Companies need to provide their employees access to a wider range of knowledge supply, subject matter experts, examples of best practices and other individuals’ experience of customer service.
Participants will learn to “wow” customers and build strong customer service teams.
Target audience is Client Service agents.
We’ll provide you valuable know-how on a wide range of topics such as organizing your desk, proper email etiquette, dealing with tough customers, and how customer service will make your company excel.
Neighborhood Archer River Customer Service Training available for teams.