Customised Customer Service Training For Arcadia South Area
Customer service isn’t a department. It is a philosophy to be adopted by every employee.
Each and every contact between you and the customer is important. This course can help you recognize the basic principles of good customer service practices, whether you communicate with customers in person, on the phone or via email.
In this customer service training course, participants learn the crucial skills required to provide exceptional customer service through real world exercises and group activities.
When your employees are properly trained and demonstrate professional service skills, your organization’s customer satisfaction and loyalty improve
- 5 ways to improve your over-the-phone persona
- Course Overview
- Develop the skills and practices which are essential elements of a customer service focused supervisor.
- Establishing customer needs and responding to requests
- How your attitude affects customers
- Manage Different Stressful Situations with the Irate, Rambling, Insistent, Threatening or Vulgar Clients
- Realize that service delivery is an individual response value
- Understand how an individual’s behavior impacts the behavior of others
- Using body language to your advantage
About This Customer Service Training Session
All of our programs can be customized to satisfy your specific needs.
Participants will learn key concepts and participate in facilitated exercises and discussions that will personalize the customer support content to their precise functions and responsibilities in the business.
This course provides guidelines and best practices for providing excellent customer service that will enable frontline associates and support staff in back-up and support roles to build, preserve, and increase a loyal customer base.
We can customise the program so it’s contextualised to suit you and your office needs.
Training sessions customised to match the Arcadia South local area and business.