Ararat Customised Customer Service Training
An engaging customer service training class to develop and fine-tune customer service skills, with half-day or time-management training options available.
If you’re searching to provide exceptional, outstanding service then this course is excellent for all employees who deal with external and internal customers.
In this program, the learner will learn about customer support and its connection to the international market, the significance of ‘great service’, and exactly what the customer expects.
The significance of a corporate culture that fulfills and excites its employees cannot be underestimated.
- Accepting responsibility outside your area
- Choose Proper behavior for different customer service situations
- Develop strategies to obtain client feedback for improving the provision of Services and Products
- How to identify and address the needs of your customers
- How your attitude affects customers
- Practical tips for handling dangerous anger
- Relationship triangle trust and loyalty
- Up selling and cross selling techniques
- Use verifiable data while keeping reporting processes to compare changes in customer satisfaction
About This Customer Service Training Session
Each workshop presents techniques for handling challenging clients and scenarios and also offers opportunities to apply new skills to service interactions.
Loyal customers tell others and advertise the benefits of your products and services.
To put it simply, the higher quality customer service you provide, the higher degree of customer satisfaction you will enjoy, and that will translate into repeat business and more revenue.
This training session is designed for groups such as sales, marketing, telesales and customer service teams seeking to enhance the customer experience throughout the customer travel.
Customised Customer Service Training for Ararat teams.