Aramac Customised Customer Service Training
Better customer care may be that difference causing customers to choose you over other suppliers offering the very same products or services.
Gain thorough knowledge and understanding of customer service practices and become confident in handling enquiries, complaints, and communications.
Our customer services course is ideally suited to those already working in a customer service capacity, or contemplating exploring a new career area.
When your employees are properly trained and demonstrate professional service skills, your organization’s customer satisfaction and loyalty enhance
- 5 ways to improve your over-the-phone character
- Complaint handling practice sessions with feedback, group review
- Enjoy their work more, so clients can feel their enthusiasm for their role
- Group discussion, brief practice sessions in pairs with feedback
- Interpersonal skills with customers
- Professional telephone and email techniques
- Respond to and report on customer feedback and complaints
- The value of a Vision Statement
- Ways to make a winning first impression
About This Customer Service Training Session
As you discuss the many skills and techniques, you will draw from your own personal and varied experiences to share elements of challenge and reward. Consider this course as a re-energizing time to build and expand from where you are now.
Our focus is on you, and we’ll provide a customer service training workshop that’s exactly what your company needs.
This system provides your company with the tools to complete on-site, face-to-face training for any number of employees.
We can adapted to your precise needs and the examples used can be quite specific to your organisation.
For a local session customised to match Aramac groups contact us.