Araluen North Customised Customer Service Training
Being able to clearly explain the next step in a process and confirming that the customer is satisfied, will reduce the number of callbacks and return clients. Improving “first contact” resolution is among the principal drivers of customer satisfaction.
Do you understand customer requirements and problems and want to offer guidance to staff members?
In today’s increasingly competitive markets, providing exceptional customer service is increasingly important to differentiate you and your competitors.
This workshop will provide you the skills to deliver a level of customer service that sets your organisation apart. You will learn ways to attract, connect with and retain customers in a competitive marketplace, including how to turn complaints into opportunities.
- Being a positive effect and ambassador
- Confidently deal with unhappy customers and produce a solution-centric approach to complaints.
- Effective questioning techniques
- The Way to get assistance from managers, coworkers, and staff
- Increases customer satisfaction and retention creating greater potential income for the company
- Nature of communication – what it is and why it goes wrong
- Responding to customer complaints
- Understand how an individual’s behavior impacts the behavior of others
- Why finding new customers costs five to seven times more
About This Customer Service Training Session
Ideal for staff members at all levels who are wanting to develop their customer service and communication skills for working with internal and external customers.
In order to make customer satisfaction, you need to go beyond great customer service and exceed your clients’ expectations with exceptional service every time.
This Customer Service Training Course is for professionals who wish to make a substantial contribution to their company’s image or bottom line and make their own lives simpler by consistently providing exceptional customer service to both external and internal customers.
We can adapted to your precise requirements and the examples used can be very specific to your organisation.
If you would like to book a session for your team in Araluen North please inform us.