Arable Local Customer Service Training
Better customer care may be that gap causing customers to choose you over other providers offering the very same products or services.
If you are in a customer focused role or you manage a customer service group, this program is ideal as it will better help you provide high quality service to customers and clients.
Learn new technologies for communications using Neuro Linguistic Programming to improve your customer service abilities.
This Program Introduces the fundamental concepts of customer service and dives into effective customer service techniques and practices.
- Ask key staff what they already do to provide decent customer service.
- Creating lasting first impressions
- Effective techniques for building customer loyalty
- How to handle the inherent frustrations of heavy customer contact
- How to resurrect lost customers
- Searching for all the ways you can deliver, not reasons you can’t
- Document customer details in a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
- Taking a “Can Do” attitude and follow-through with actions
- What your clients, desire, need and anticipate
About This Customer Service Training Session
Exploring all customer touch points and focusing on professional communication, this course will not just help you manage, monitor and report on the effectiveness of your service to customers, but handle customer complaints in a professional way.
Participants will learn key concepts and take part in facilitated exercises and discussions that will personalize the customer support content to their specific functions and responsibilities in the business.
The course will give you the skills to develop customer loyalty and will teach you how you can look after yourself and feel confident in almost any customer situation.
We’ll give you invaluable know-how on a broad range of topics like organizing your desk, proper email etiquette, dealing with tough customers, and how customer service will make your company excel.
Professional Customer Service Training to suit your Arable team.