Applecross Local Customer Service Training
Customers are any organisation’s finest assets.
Feedback from workshop participants informs us that they could immediately use their new skills to their office the next day.
It’s the responsibility of the organisation to supply the sort of high quality customer service training required to supply customers with positive experiences.
This workshop will provide you the skills to deliver a level of customer service that sets your organisation apart. You will learn methods to attract, connect with and retain customers in a competitive marketplace, including how to turn complaints into opportunities.
- Evaluate customer needs and provide constructive information to promote the improvement of customer service delivery
- Creates a professional and proactive image for the Business
- Diagnose problems in matching service delivery to clients and immediately action procedures to resolve customer complaints
- Helps customer-facing-staff to Comprehend the importance of good service and its role in client retention
- Identifying ways to add value and exceed customer expectations
- Practical exercises in pairs and trios with group discussion
- Seek post-sale feedback from clients.
- The advantages and disadvantages of electronic communication
- Use verifiable data while keeping reporting processes to compare changes in client satisfaction
About This Customer Service Training Session
Terrific customer service training covers essential behaviors, service plans, and support systems that together ensure an exceptional customer experience.Ideal for those working in a contact centre role, this customer service course will give you the skills to deal with complex or challenging customer service situations.
This one-day course explores the essence of truly exceptional customer service, providing the skills to react to customer and client needs.
Throughout the program, you will receive training that takes you in the fundamentals of customer care through to providing quality customer feedback and customer satisfaction as a means of improving and potentially growing your business.
We can offer a trainer in the Applecross region.