Anthony Customer Service Training
Clients are any organisation’s finest assets.
Gain thorough knowledge and understanding of customer service practices and become confident in handling enquiries, complaints, and communications.
Most customer service training emphasises skills and behaviors. These are important. But delivering the best possible customer service — keeping your customer retention high — requires more than basic training, it requires cultural change. The course teaches service agents critical skills in the areas of professionalism, communication, managing the call, managing the customer, managing job stress and other skills like cross-selling.
- 3 steps to assertive behaviour to get difficult messages across in tactful, respectful manner
- Dealing with difficult clients and complaints
- Developed skills in engaging with customers and handling their enquiries effectively
- Group discussion, demonstration, exercise with team review
- Importance of developing lasting relationships
- Lessens stress by providing skills to de-escalate challenging situations
- Respond to and report on client feedback and complaints
- The 80 / 20 Rule — why you should ‘super-serve’ your top 20 percent
- What makes clients remain, and the reasons they leave
About This Customer Service Training Session
Establishing a successful customer service program in your company demands commitment from yourself and your staff.
Our customer service training programs already include many great research-proven topics for you to select from.
Schedule the training when it is convenient for your employees.
We are also experienced at providing bespoke training courses in customer services, as well as longer term programmes to fulfill specific organisation goals and service standards.
Customer Service Training Offered in Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, Parramatta and Melbourne. This session can be customised to suit your company if you are located in Anthony.