Customised Customer Service Training For Anstead Area
Complex customer service roles are in demand across a whole spectrum of industries and offices, including banking and finance, travel and retail, contact centers, help desks, reception, front of business and counter service.
Engage your team with customer service training that’s easy to implement and easy to use.
Providing great customer service is an art.
The importance of a corporate culture that fulfills and excites its employees cannot be underestimated.
- 3 simple rules for answering another person’s phone
- Creates a professional and proactive picture for the company through service standards
- Diagnose problems in matching service delivery to clients and immediately action procedures to resolve customer complaints
- The Way to get the support of supervisors, coworkers, and staff
- Know how to contribute to and create a customer service culture
- Nature of communication – what it is and why it goes wrong
- Recognise every customer touch point is a ‘moment of truth’
- Understand that neutral or indifferent service loses customers, creates dissatisfaction
- What does good service look like and feel like?
About This Customer Service Training Session
Exploring all customer touch points and focusing on professional communication, this course won’t only help you manage, track and report on the effectiveness of your service to customers, but handle customer complaints in a professional way.
In order to create customer satisfaction, you want to go beyond great customer service and exceed your clients’ expectations with exceptional service every time.
This program provides tools to identify the various ingredients that contribute to difficult customer situations; understand and overcome them and demonstrate how client recovery can benefit your company.
This training session is designed for groups such as sales, marketing, telesales and customer service groups looking to improve the customer experience throughout the customer journey.
Contact us now for a customised quote for your Anstead company.