Customer Service Training For Anniebrook Area
Client expectations are on an all-time large. In spite of continual insights, many customer requirements are still not fulfilled. This is a clear indication that training needs to be more stringent.
Gain thorough knowledge and understanding of customer service practices and become confident in handling enquiries, complaints, and communications.
This course provides guidelines and best practices for providing excellent customer service that will enable frontline associates and service staff in back-up and support functions to build, maintain, and increase a loyal customer base.
If your employees are properly trained and demonstrate professional service skills, your organization’s customer loyalty and satisfaction improve
- 5 ways to improve your over-the-phone persona
- Building and maintaining rapport
- Dealing with objections
- How to apply the International Customer Service Standards of best practice
- Include a staff training program and review staff performance regularly.
- Manage stressful situations with clients face-to-face and over the phone
- Document customer details in a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
- The power of using titles, with 5 simple tips to remember them
- Ways to create a winning first impression
About This Customer Service Training Session
Customer service training programs enhance the customer service skills and abilities of your staff and equip them with the customer service tools mentioned above.
Learn about client service skills, building customer loyalty, creating effective first impressions, managing customer expectations, and much more by filtering through our training and development workshops.
The course ensures that the students can transfer these skills to the job and thereby provides a substantial return on the training investment for the organization.
With a range of training options, have a look at some of the most popular topics or have us design something specific for you.
Supplying local training options to your Anniebrook company.