Anglers Rest Local Customer Service Training
Customer service is intentionally and carefully designed to suit your business — not by doing different things, instead by doing the same things differently.
Employees that are properly trained and demonstrate professional customer service skills, can improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
A number of customer service skills are needed in order to provide customer service that really satisfies customers.
This Program Introduces the fundamental concepts of customer service and dives into effective customer service methods and practices.
- Apply the fundamental aspects of customer service in a company
- Build trust with customers by informing when a promise Can’t be fulfilled
- Effective questioning techniques
- Helps customer-facing-staff to Comprehend the importance of great service and its role in customer retention
- Identify ways to establish links between excellence in customer service and your business practices and policies.
- Nature of communication – what it is and why it goes wrong
- Relationship triangle trust and loyalty
- Taking a “Can Do” attitude and follow-through with actions
- What differentiates us from our competitors?
About This Customer Service Training Session
Ideal for team members at all levels that are wanting to develop their customer service and communication skills for working with internal and external clients.
Participants will learn key concepts and take part in facilitated discussions and exercises that will personalize the customer support content to their precise roles and responsibilities in the business.
This comprehensive customer service Course will offer you a chance to explore your responsibilities to the customers service function within your organisation.
Whether you need a public class or a group session at your offices, we can provide exactly what you want at a price that will guarantee a great return on your investment.
Customised Customer Service Training created for local Anglers Rest business.