Angledool Local Customer Service Training
Clients are any organisation’s finest assets.
Engage your staff with customer service training that’s simple to implement and simple to use.
Irrespective of the type or size of your business, the importance of customer service training for its achievement is undeniable
The most important component of service skills training is equipping your team with the skills that permit the customer to direct the content, interaction and structure of your product and service knowledge base.
- Ask key staff what they already do to provide decent customer service.
- Building and maintaining rapport
- Deliver tangible results through stored business and referrals
- How to do ‘service recovery’ and turn an irate customer to a positive advocate
- The Way to Offer customer service over the telephone
- Make eye contact and smile when face-to-face with a client.
- Reward customers with a customer loyalty program.
- Time management Methods
- Using body language to your advantage
About This Customer Service Training Session
Exploring all customer touch points and focusing on professional communication, this course will not just help you manage, track and report on the effectiveness of your service to customers, but handle customer complaints in a professional way.
Learn the strategies involved in exceeding customer needs and guiding staff to understand and retain customer relationships. Professional, certified instructors with extensive experience in the service industry teach the classes.
With a selection of training options, take a look at a number of the most popular themes or have us design something specific for you.
Require a quote for your Angledool company Contact us today.