Customised Customer Service Training For Angle Park Area
Customer service is intentionally and carefully designed to match your business — not by doing different things, rather by doing the exact things differently.
Feedback from workshop participants tells us that they can immediately apply their new skills to their office the following day.
Our Customer Service experts can assist by sharing the lessons we’ve learned during our history and reveal how setting core values can help companies meet their goals.
This lively and interactive, course was designed to help people acquire skills and knowledge necessary for producing memorable service encounters resulting in customer loyalty.
- Answer the telephone in a standard way and with a smile
- Customers’ psychological needs
- Delight the customer by going beyond customer satisfaction
- Factors of voice which add and detract from the message and picture being portrayed
- Identifying the nature of customer complaints
- Knowing and communicating regularly to clients what the organization is doing to meet their needs.
- Strategies for contending with rude or abusive callers
- Up selling and cross selling Methods
- What your clients, desire, need and expect
About This Customer Service Training Session
Ideal for staff members at all levels that are wanting to develop their customer service and communication skills for working with internal and external customers.
Learn the fundamentals of customer service, with tips on the best way best to provide excellent customer support to improve your bottom line.
The customer service training is either a complete or half-day customer support workshop focussed on the critical role people play in building customer loyalty and creating positive service experiences. This session is for Customer service representatives, sales professionals, sales and customer service supervisors and managers, marketing professionals and managers, front line workers, anyone and everyone who comes into contact with customers!
Customised Customer Service Training created for local Angle Park companies.