Angip Local Customer Service Training
Customer Service Training will provide your entire team with the knowledge and skills necessary to constantly exceeded guest expectations.
Exceptional customer service is a critical element for any business, continually improving abilities to achieve peak levels of performance and sales success.
In today’s competitive marketplace, businesses must ensure that they are delivering the highest quality customer service.
This in house customer service skills course is aimed at creating service skills, including handling the more difficult situations.
- Attract customer compliments that are recorded, recognised and rewarded
- Deal effectively with situations where customer expectations have not been fulfilled
- Encourage ideas, observations and suggestions from all employees.
- Group discussion, brief practice sessions in pairs with feedback
- How your attitude affects clients
- Make customer service a team approach
- Review recruitment practices to ensure you hire the right front-line staff.
- Telephone greetings that set a positive stage
- Why the choices you make with each customer contact are so important
About This Customer Service Training Session
Assessing all customer touch points and focusing on professional communication, this course won’t just help you manage, monitor and report on the effectiveness of your service to clients, but manage customer complaints in a professional manner.
Learn the fundamentals of customer service, with tips on the best way best to provide excellent customer support to boost your bottom line.
The more you know about your customers the more enabled your staff will be and the better results you will get from training. This session is for Customer service representatives, sales professionals, sales and customer service supervisors and managers, marketing professionals and managers, front line workers, anyone and everyone who comes into contact with customers!
If you’re a business located in Angip we can offer a customised Customer Service Training to fit your team.