Customised Customer Service Training For Angas Plains Area
Delivering first-class support is a successful strategy for everyone.
Ideal for those working in a contact centre role, this client service class will provide you the skills to offer deal with complex or challenging customer service situations.
Learn to create an wonderful customer experience.
This workshop will give you the skills to provide a level of customer service that sets your organisation apart. You will learn ways to attract, connect with and keep customers in a competitive marketplace, such as how to turn complaints into opportunities.
- Always welcome a client with friendliness and a willingness to serve
- Complaint handling and customer interaction
- Effective questioning techniques
- How to build good will
- Identifying the nature of customer complaints
- Obtain customer feedback to continuously refine a customer service program
- Review client satisfaction using verifiable data
- Understand each customer is worth the sum total of all transactions over time
- Using positive language and tone of voice
About This Customer Service Training Session
An excellent course acceptable for all management and staff. Our courses can be tailored to fit the demands of every business when dealing with both internal and external customers, irrespective of industry or the size of your business.
Our trainers are experts in their field and have plenty of Customer CARE experience within your industry.
The customer service training is either a full or half-day customer service workshop focussed on the crucial role people play in building customer loyalty and creating positive service experiences.
You will learn ways to attract, connect with and keep customers in a competitive market, such as how to turn complaints into opportunities.
To get a local session customised to suit Angas Plains groups contact us.