Customer Service Training For Anembo
An engaging customer service training class to develop and fine-tune customer service skills, with half-day or time-management training options available.
Every single contact between you and the customer is vital. This course can allow you to recognize the basic principles of good customer service practices, whether you communicate with customers in person, on the telephone or via email.
It costs less to retain loyal customers than to acquire new ones. Additionally, satisfied clients are more open to additional sales messages and are likely to refer others to that business.
The customer service course is delivered as an interactive lecture with key concepts and techniques workshopped providing participants an opportunity to put these skills into practice.
- Appreciate how their individual effort counts towards the achievement of the organisation
- Creates a professional and proactive picture for the company through service criteria
- Dealing with objections
- Examples of exceptional customer service skills
- Include a staff training program and review staff performance frequently.
- Pre-planning to get the most from time, priorities and people
- Surprise and delight customers by under promising and over delivering.
- Taking ownership of problems
- What your customers, desire, need and expect
About This Customer Service Training Session
An fantastic course acceptable for all management and staff. Our courses can be tailored to fit the requirements of every business when dealing with both external and internal customers, regardless of industry or the size of your business.
Please contact us about specific articles and customisation.
This program is intended for professionals looking to enhance the customer service experience and develop techniques to develop strong customer relationships.
We can customise the program so it is contextualised to suit you and your office needs.
If you would like to book a session for your team in Anembo please let us know.