Customer Service Training For Anduramba
An engaging customer service training course to develop and fine-tune customer service skills, with half-day or one-day training options available.Developed and introduced by customer support specialists, this seminar teaches ways to work easily with others and create a more pleasant atmosphere.
This course provides guidelines and best practices for providing excellent customer service that will enable frontline associates and service staff in back-up and support roles to build, maintain, and increase a loyal customer base.
This brief course gives you practical skills, knowledge and strategies.
- Enjoy how their individual effort counts towards the success of the organisation
- Cost of a Dissatisfied Customer
- Define what great customer support is for yourself and others.
- Defining Customer Service
- Factors of voice which add and detract from the message and image being portrayed
- How using excellent customer service can create return business
- Placing yourself at the customer’s shoes
- Seek post-sale feedback from customers.
- The 80 / 20 Rule — why you should ‘super-serve’ your top 20%
- Why you lose customers
About This Customer Service Training Session
Establishing a successful customer service program in your business requires dedication from yourself and your own staff.
Loyal customers tell others and promote the benefits of your services and products.
Providing excellent customer service is essential to the long-term viability of every enterprise.
We can even design a full-year and multi-year customer support program to develop and maintain a customer-focused culture.
On the lookout for interactive and transformational Customer Service Training for staff in your workplace? Contact us to discuss how we can help ignite your team’s performance.